With this project we want to empower pupils’ digital competences with the special emphasis on the Internet safety, as communication and cooperation. Our goal is to look into availability of digital media pupils’ and their habits in the use of digital technology.
Popular Posts
-
It's time to review the classroom objects. Click on the picture and find different classroom objects. Then listen and match each stud...
-
My name is Ashley and I am from Los Angeles, California. I work at Tagore as an English language assistant. Part of my job is to share my cu...
-
The Very Hungry Caterpillar book
-
After a terrible football weekend we are ready for the last school week! We have learnt about the Oral Presentation Rubric; document to g...
-
Many great things are happening in May! More information will follow about these events, but today I wanted to inform about the next exam ...
-
Time has passed faster than we would have liked and we finally had to say goodbye to Edgar. We organized a tea-time and put Edgar in ...
