Respecting rules everywhere!



Rules and rules Why are rules important? Because without rules our classroom, our house, our city, our country cannot function well.

Estos días lo que podemos hacer tiene nuevas reglas o normas por eso es muy importante escuchar,  colaborar en casa y demostrar que sois del club de los valientes. No tenemos que ir al cole pero tenemos que seguir aprendiendo y todos los días dedicaremos un tiempo a repasar divirtiéndonos. 


I can follow the rules,
And we'll have a good day,
When we follow the rules!
I can listen to my teacher,
And I follow the rules.
I can follow the directions...
I keep my hands to myself...
I'm always nice to everybody...
It gives us more time to learn, and more time play, more time for fun stuff everyday.

And don't forget to use the magic words!